Our personal weblog to keep friends informed...

Monday, May 28, 2018

1,2,3,4,5,6....this must be nr 7!


I think a picture will say more that a thousand words…A small window for you to see what is going on at the WEEKLY CHILDREN-BIBLE-CLUB every Thursday at Nyenyezi Ministry….ever since we started under the tree in October 2012…
Well organized, well behaved, eager to receive words of hope.

A visitor commented…”when I saw the kids coming, lining up in rows of forty…eagerly waiting for the tings to come, I thought this program must have some very exciting ingredients for soooo many to come every week….But at the end my conclusion was…wow…these kids really “just” come to hear Gods word!!”
Oct 2012 when we started the work of Nyenyezi Ministry

YES!!! Singing, prayer, Bible lesson, quiz, sometimes a coloring picture and a slice of white bread….that’s what all these kids come for…
Please pray for all these children! God is working in their lives.

Saying goodbye...Rhoda and I...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.