Our personal weblog to keep friends informed...

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Live what you TEACH


Part six of my Travelogue…
 
Things you do with buckets...
Thank you for reading my blogs. I feel I owe you reports as you might have supported me for the mission trip I made. But more so, you might still be praying for Nyenyezi Ministry. Please, continue as this work of the Lord is also continues!
With Grace and Rhoda

One of the board members of Nyenyezi Ministry overheard people, talking about the work. Saying: “The teachers at Nyenyezi LIVE what they TEACH”… You can imagine how much I am encouraged to hear this.

So far, during my visit I am trying to encourage the laborers here as much as I can. And as I hear the concerns, and as we pray together, I mostly use Gods Word to uplift, inspire and comfort. ( Coll. 4:8 “ Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts “ KJV)

At the same time, I am so encouraged about the impact Nyenyezi is making on the community. We also have a lot of fun during the practical training sessions on how to implement the materials I brought for the preschool. 
"Pick a toy and think about how to implement it in your lessons"

One way of using it...

I bring ideas but get some too...


After plenty of games and activities I introduce Learning Centers. This teaching method is going to be new for the teachers and the kids. But at the end of the training everyone is very enthusiastic!!

School is going to be even more fun, for students and teachers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.