Travelogue 1
Friends, thank you so much for supporting me on my visit to encourage Nyenyezi Ministry, Gods work in Malawi.
Traveling 24 hours just by yourself is like going on a
mini holiday. Food is served and trash cleaned up after you. I won’t mention
sleeping attempts, being squeezed between two strangers.
The six hour lay-over in Nairobi brings me with two
feet right on the African soil. Exotic names being called through the speakers,
alternated with typical African music. The smell of true Kenyan coffee and the
lovely little shops with crafts from talented African artists. There is lots to
see already.
Upon arrival in Malawi, the warm heart of Africa, I
re-connect with friends. It feels like I have never been gone. At least not for
two years…more like a couple days.
I unpack my suitcases…most of it are materials for
Nyenyezi Ministry. And of course stroopwafels and Dutch cheese to hand out.
Meeting up with my sister, friend and co-founder of
the ministry Neema (Grace) is wonderful. We take the whole Saturday to update one
another on family, work, ministry; life! I do get a good picture of the current
situation, which is part one of my goal taken from:
Coll. 4:8 “ Whom I
have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and
comfort your hearts “ KJV
To know the estate of Nyenyezi Ministry and my sister Grace.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.